Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Thankful

Upon waking this morning I knew it was going to be a hard day

A restless nights sleep complete with miserable slide-show of memories

I'm yet to realise what it is that triggers these nights

But they are most often followed by a day of endless mind fucks

My seemingly self-induced nightmares follow me through to the daylight hours

I suppose I should be thankful they no longer permeate my every night


I do have many things to be thankful for

I must consciously remember that

No comments: