Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Random bits

I was going to blog tonight, but as is often the case I got sidetracked...

So instead I'll leave you with these two clips. The first is Joel Salom who I thought was pretty cool when i saw him on this show a few weeks ago (for the impatient among you just watch the last 2min or so). The second is The Umbilical Brothers, who I've loved for 15 or more years. Enjoy and hopefully I'll have something real to blog soon.







Oh and on a completely unrelated note, I thought it was a little wrong the other day when I heard the dueling banjos used on a kids show! You just can't help but get mental images...

I'm glad I stayed up 'til 5am this morning watching F1, was well worth it! Hamilton got his first win under his belt and Webber managed to finish!

Little Boy is not convinced we don't have faeries living in our microwave but he knows how to spell fuck properly now!

Goodnight folks

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess there weren't any "team orders" this week huh?

Funny how they wouldn't let him get his first win until he got to North America. I smell conspiracy.

Anonymous said...

That where nice videoclips!

Btw, it seems that Alonso complains a little that this Hamilton gets a bit more help and so from the team. Offcourse the teamboss denies such allegations.

Moomin said...

Really? Have the Umbilical Brothers been around for so long? I only discovered them three years ago, I thought they were newcomers. Gotta love those guys :)

Ted said...

Moomin, Shane even used to have hair ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn_IZul0PKM