Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Over there....

Ok so maybe I'm a little fickle...

With the Re-Style all up and running over at EFx2 and it being MUCH easier to use, which Keith always said it would be but I had serious doubts and other unrelated issues with the place, I'm going back there.

so http://survivingthetorment.efx2.com is me again

Sorry for being a pain in the arse...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Bet you thought I'd forgotten you! Don't worry about the switching because we have all done it at some point and at least you let us know. You have loyal readers!

LivingDreams from Modblog now at Creativesque