Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Chance to Test

Some have told me I've built walls

That I'd not allow anyone new in

I didn't agree but began to question

A chance meeting put it to the test

There is no hesitation in sharing

I was open to all possibilities

But some have been ruled out

Not through fear or unwillingness

They're simply not options in this case

It is good to know several things

I'm not as cold as some would believe

I'm willing, open when it comes down to it

My choices continue to feel right

No comments: