Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Friday, January 27, 2006

Big Little

After spending the week with you, I'm more concerned

I think you're making a huge mistake, one that may cost dearly

You want to be all grown up; have a grown up relationship

Yet you are acting foolish and childish, out of your depth

He has what he wants without relinquishing his freedom

I'm starting to think you are being manipulated, played with

Skilfully done to keep you in the dark, an unknowing accomplice

You aid him with his objectives, it may be too late when you realise

Your stubborn and wilful streak will make it hard for you to return

Your life should be so much more at this time, so full, carefree

You don't need to grow up this much, this quickly, just yet

So many people disagree with your choices, we may not all be wrong...

No comments: