Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

No Idea

I know I've found a keeper when:

My curiosity is endless

I want to know everything

A mere thought makes me smile

I never get tired of hearing from/about them

There is that deep warm feeling inside

I know time nor distance will change nothing

I know all of this within a short time frame



I knew this of my best friend the first time I met him

Just as I did most of my close friends over the years

My curiosity was aroused recently by someone

I was intrigued and wanted to know everything

As suddenly as it occurred my intrigue vanished

This in itself is not necessarily unusual for me

A reason, at times quite petty, is not hard to find

That is in most cases, this time I have no clue why!

No comments: