Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Killed the Cat

A relaxing day today, for the most part

After this past week it was welcome

As you may know, I had lunch with a new friend

I'm still not sure where my curiosity went

Dani (and Ben) suggested I go straight for dessert

Sorry girls, but dessert just wasn't on the menu for me

He's a nice guy and I'm sure I'll stay in touch with him

But there's something missing for a strong friendship to evolve

I'm still not sure what that is, maybe he's just too reserved

I don't understand being reluctant to open yourself up a little

Especially when there is no (and never was) expectation of "romance"

I enjoyed making him squirm throughout lunch

And the chatting about the psychology behind peoples actions

(As I sat making mental notes about his own words and actions)

People still manage to fascinate me, even those I'm not so curious about!

No comments: