Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Monday, October 11, 2004

Please Sir, may I have some more?

Is it possible to make everyone happy all of the time

Is it possible to be happy all of the time

Is it possible to stop yearning for more

Is it possible to stop asking for more

It is the simple things that bring the most happiness

But it is in our nature to always want more

So much more is being asked of and by us every day

More money, more time, more love, more trust

How many take more than they can give

How many do not know how to really take

How many only give in order to receive

How many understand the true value

No comments: