Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Impossibly Real

Something that was so far from what I wanted

Something that was so not an option

Something that was so unexpected

I didn't know where he was or how he was

I constantly thought about what could have been

I was determined not to go backwards

So many changes were made in that time

Friendship was all I had left to offer

Yet complete love is what I felt inside

Something that is impossible to fight

Something that is meant to be

Something that is so right!

No comments: