Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Is there anybody up there?

I mentioned Middle Sis was here with bub a little while ago, the following is a snippet of conversation had at the dinner table with Little Boy and myself...

MS: He's an angel! (speaking about bub)

LB: There's no such thing!

MS: yes there is, he's my angel from heaven.

LB: That's a myth!

Me: why do you say that?

LB: Because ads are never true!


Ferrero Roche isn't all that convincing apparently.

*Edit: tried to find the ad he was thinking of and this is as close as I came, who needs english anyway ;)

2 comments:

Moomin said...

Haha, another proof that advertisement is not wanted and not needed :)

Finding Heart said...

Hey Ted,
I'm slowly returning to the world of the blog. Switched to a google blog in order to start all over.

Hope all is well down south.
fh
http://findingheartagain.blogspot.com/