Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Back to Life, Back to Reality

We've reluctantly returned to the "real world" today

A slap in the face with the heat and now no river

Another slap in the face with the mountain of bills

A shitload to do before Little Boy returns to school

More to do before Little Boy's b'day in about 2weeks

Final slap with more than likely a move on the cards soon

The holiday is definitely over....

No comments: