Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Silent Respect

I'm watching, as I'm sure many of you are too

Shocked and disgusted that we can do this to each other

How much pain are we really capable of inflicting

I feel for those there, those living the nightmare

I sit here reminded of those who've lived it before

Recent years have seen so much horror and destruction

The pointless deaths of people like you and me

By the few undeserving of the title "human"

Blame will fly, the wrong people targeted daily on the streets

Ignorance and bigotry born out of a state of total fear

Sadness and pain unable to be expressed through words alone

No comments: