Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Momentum

I've spent the last seven years raising lil boy

This has been my life and I enjoy every moment

Somewhere along the way I sacrificed myself

I never intended to be doing this on my own

My personal goals and dreams faded through time

Now they're in focus and I'm reaching out to grab them

I've begun to study again and it feels so foreign to me

I'm redefining myself and changing my life

By no means is this simple, it is at times overwhelming

The rewards may still be out of sight but they're closer!

No comments: